вторник, 7 сентября 2010 г.

Who Is Carol Wojtyla? Ex-Girlfriend of Brian Molko?


Carol Wojtyla, beautiful with a fierce demeanor. Her photos are a manifestation of a modern pin-up. Her videos view like a rock song in fluid motion, as one can witness here. Blonde hair, red lips, she dazzles viewers with her unique style and beauty. Quite notorious in her native Brazil, it wasn’t until this photo with Placebo’s frontman Brian Molko, that the rest of the world took notice. But she isn’t only known for her fetish photos and incredible pin-up looks, Carol demonstrates her chameleonic abilities by djing, showing that music is just as important to her as much as looking picture perfect.
At what age did you begin modeling?
“To me, modeling was always a hobby, it was just something I did for fun for friends wyho were photographers. I don’t know why, but since I’ve turned 29, a lot of people are asking me to pose for them, to be in videos and host music events. Maybe it's because I feel so much better now.”
You have many tattoos, do any of them have a particular significance?
“Not really, I always liked these Japanese themes, they are very strong and sexy.”
If you could work with any photographer, who would you choose?
“Hmm, alive: Steven Klein. But one my favorites is already dead: Helmut Newton.”
You're very known in your own genre, but recently you've acquired popularity because of the band, Placebo. Does it bother you to be known more for that now, than for your own work?
“In Brazil I’m not known at all because of that, Placebo is still a underground band around here. But worldwide, I don't mind that people get to know me because of that, '’cause I get to know a lot of wonderful people, including Placebo fans.”
Do you think there are any influential females in the fashion industry right now?
“Well, the biggest name I can think right now is maybe Stella McCartney, but she's not my favourite at all, but talking about STYLE I really like Gwen Stefani's work on L.A.MB.! I love her kind of inspiration, always retro, vintage, but very well done, not out-of-date. Dita Von Teese is also superb!”
What do you think about all the alternative model sites such as Suicide Girls and Gods Girls?
“Finally there's a place for alternative girls the world should know that not everybody likes girls who look like a perfect tall Barbie dolls.”
A few years ago you were still a brunette, was there a particular reason as to why you became a blonde? And do you think is true that people treat you differently depending on the colour of your hair, or is that all rubbish?
“Few years ago? I've been blonde since 16 or 17 years old! In the photos that show me as a brunette I was wearing a wig. I became a blond because I wanted to look like Marilyn Monroe since I was 4 years old...when you're a blonde it's easy to get people's attention, but i never felt I was treated differently because of that.”
What's one thing you haven't done, that you wish to do in the future?
“Sure, I want to get married in Las Vegas!! (laughing) Well, seriously, I have no idea where my life will take me to, I’ve stopped planning too much the into future a few years ago, it can became an obsession. My new project [I’m working on] is a vintage style Photo Studio for alternative photographers and models.”
Why did you choose take the name of a deceased pope to use as your fetish model name?
“It’s all my grandmother's fault. She's a big fan of John Paul II, and she even has posters and photos of him in her house. As soon as people realised that his name was Karol, it became my nick name, Carol Wojtyla. And I love it, I think it's a powerful name.”

 http://www.plasticvenus.com/carol.htm

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий